How do I use this site to buy small shoes?
- The sections are arranged by style. To save you time, every size which is available is shown clearly under each picture, and you can add your chosen size to the shopping cart by clicking the button right next to the size. This does mean that you need to know your (continental) shoe size.
- If you don't know what this is, have a look at 'What size do I take?' or 'How do I measure my feet?'. I recommend that you measure your feet (see our guide) and use the form on that page to send me your foot measurements, before purchasing and I will endeavour to send you an estimate of your shoe size as soon as possible. If there is any doubt about your shoe size, I would discourage you from ordering more than one pair at first, as this will increase the postage costs you will incur if you have to return them and/or have other pairs sent in exchange.
- When you know which size you want, choose a style and see if your size is shown as available.
- When you have found what you want, in your size, simply click the 'Add To Cart' button beside your size.
- When you have finished choosing, proceed to the checkout, by selecting 'Checkout' from the navigation at the top of the page.
- At the checkout, you will be reminded what you placed in your shopping cart (also shown in a box at the top left of every page, while you are shopping). You can change your order, by increasing the number of pairs, or removing some, at this stage.
- Proceed through the checkout, by clicking 'NEXT' at the foot of each stage. You will be asked for your name and address details. PLEASE make sure you enter your email address correctly - I may need to get back to you if there is any problem regarding your order. If I cannot reach you by email or telephone, there may be a delay until I can contact you.
On the next page you will see a confirmation of the order total, including the appropriate postal charge. At the bottom of this page, you click 'NEXT' once more, to go to the secure payment page, where you click the PayPal button, to take you to the PayPal website. There you can choose whether to use the credit in your PayPal account, or pay with money in your bank account, or use a credit card if you have one registered with your PayPal account. Opening a PayPal account is easy - and FREE!
- Finally, you will get a page which confirms that your order has been placed successfully. An email confirmation will automatically be sent to you.